Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Igniting Faith

Hi, Terri Reed here. I thought I'd share that yesterday I started a 40 day negativity fast.

What's that, you ask?

Well, its breaking the pattern of negativity by capturing our thoughts ( 2 Cor. 10:5) and replacing them with positive thoughts (Romans 12:2).

It's speaking the truth of God's love and power over my life, into my life and over and into the lives of others.

Igniting Faith in 40 days is part devotional, part verbal affirmations of God's love and power.

I'm excited to see how God works in my life in the coming days and weeks.

http://www.ignitedhope.com/?do=store&id=11

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great devotional. Thanks for the info.
    tarenn98[at]yahoo[dot[com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the features of this books that help to take control of your future, learn the power of declaring truth, strengthen your faith foundation, develop transforming daily customs, radically increase personal hope, go on a forty day negativity fast.
    valentines day unique gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great book, Terri! YOu'll have to let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive