Sunday, January 10, 2010

Heroine Interview from Finding Her Way Home by Linda Goodnight


Interview with the heroine from Finding Her Way Home by Linda Goodnight:

1.Cheyenne Rhodes, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I used to be a cop. I’m not anymore. But I’d rather not discuss the ugly details.

2. What do you do for fun?
I used to hang out with friends. Work out. Lately, not much of anything.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Going to sleep at night.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?
People finding out the truth about me.

5. What do you want out of life?
Mostly, to be feel safe again and have the media leave me alone.

6. What is the most important thing to you?
Once I would have said my job, my dad, my brother. Now, I’m not sure anymore. Maybe the baby Glock under my pillow.

7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
I’m not a big reader, but studies of the criminal mind fascinate me. My landlady gave me a devotional. I might read it someday. Right now, I’m reading want ads, looking for a job.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Oh man. Tough question. I guess I’d suck it up and put the past behind me like my family wants me to do. Easy for them to say.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
No, I’ve never owned a pet, but I found a box of puppies by the roadside. Cute little mutts. The local vet, Trace Bowman, took them in. Nice guy. Pretty nice looking too. If I had a place of my own, I wouldn’t mind having a sweet, warm puppy.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I would go back to Colorado Springs a year ago to a bar where my cop friends and I were having a few drinks. I’d leave early—without the drinks. Maybe if I hadn’t had those tequila shooters, my life would be different today.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really makes me want to know more of her story.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive