Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Cowboy Daddy Interview


How exciting to have Kip Cosgrove the hero from The Cowboy Daddy by Carolyne Aarsen, a November 2010 release from Love Inspired Romance.

1. Kip, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I guess the most interesting would be the fact that I used to race chuckwagons. Used to.
2. What do you do for fun?
Yeah. That's a good one. I don't have a lot of fun these days. Except when I take my brother's boys out for an outing. But what with my mom's surgery, my sister acting up and taking care of the ranch, I don't have much time for anything else. But I enjoy my life, don't get me wrong.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Telling the boys about their mother. How she took off on them and never showed up again. They know a bit, but they're pretty young yet.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Losing the boys. I love the twins and I'd do anything . . . anything for them.
5. What do you want out of life?
To be able to keep taking care of the people in my life. Someday I'd like to get married, but with the way things are going in my life, doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon.
6. What is the most important thing to you?
My relationship with my family. My faith.
7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
That's right up there with what I do for fun! Haven't read a book since my brother died and left the boys with me. But when I did read, I liked reading murder mysteries. Like figuring out the puzzles.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Too many things. I don't think I'm very patient. I'd like to be less frustrated with my sister and the twins.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
The horses are more than enough. Tristan and Justin have a puppy, but that's about it.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I'd go back to that moment when my brother Scott, the boys father, climbed up on that horse. If he hadn't . . . he'd still be here. Things would be so different. For everyone. But, I can't. I just have to live with what happened. Pray that God will take away the guilt. And take care of my boys.

Thank you Carolyne for sharing Kip with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive