Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mom in the Making Interview

How exciting to have _Justin Winters the hero from __Mom in the Making_by Kit Wilkerson, a _July 2011 release from Love Inspired Romance .

1. Justin, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

Well, Ladies, I'm a flight surgeon with the 101st Army Airborne and I love what I do which is mostly keep our "fly boys" healthy and ready for action. I even get to fly myself from time to time.

2. What do you do for fun?

I don't have a lot of free time but when I do I like to fly small planes or spend time with the people I love. That would be my mom and my sister, Katie. And now I can add to that list a lovely lady named Becky Kirkpatrick.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

I don't much like talking about the past. I always feel like it should stay there--in the past. Becky and my mother think I need to talk about things...I don’t know.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

I'm afraid I'm not strong enough to fight my own demons. Right now, I’m having flashbacks. It's affecting my work as a doctor and a soldier.

5. What do you want out of life?

I want to help people and serve God. I'm lucky that my job helps me accomplish both of those things on a daily basis. But somehow I still feel like I'm searching for something--not sure what it is yet.

6. What is the most important thing to you?

Doing the right thing. I know I can't live a life with no regrets but I'd like to get as close to that as possible.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

I read lots of medical journals and magazines. I have to stay abreast of the latest physical training techniques and treatments for my pilots. I also like to read a good classic novel from time to time.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

That's easy. I would think about stuff before I say it. I'm always blurting out things that sound completely different than what I mean. I hate that but I can't seem to stop myself.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

No. Too hard to have a pet in the Army. But I love dogs. Retrievers are my favorite.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

I'd go back to the night that led up to my father's death. I would have believed in him more and kept him from getting into his plane that night. I really miss my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive