Thursday, June 28, 2012

RITA WATCH: My Foolish Heart....


Thanks for invinting me over to the Craftie Ladies of Romance Blog! I'm very excited to be a Rita finalist. My name is My Foolish Heart, and I am the latest in the Deep Haven Series written by Susan May Warren and published by Tyndale House.

When were you born? 
April 18, 2011

Where were you born? 
Deep Haven, Minnesota

Do you have any brothers and sisters?
I come from a wonderful large family. My siblings in the Deep Haven Series are Happily Ever After; Tying the Knot; The Perfect Match; and Hook, Line and Sinker.  We are also expecting a new member to the family in October and we’ve already named her, You Don’t Know Me. My author is a very busy writer, and I have lots of other extended family members in the Daughters of Fortune Series, and one of our newest is The Shadow of Your Smile.

What do you think made you a RITA finalist?
With 57 5-Star Amazon reviews... I can tell readers really love my story. Here's what they're all excited about:

When it comes to love, sometimes you have to be a little foolish. Unknown to her quaint town of Deep Haven, Isadora Presley is the star host of My Foolish Heart, a popular syndicated talk radio show. From her home studio, she gives listeners advice on romance . . . even though she’s never had a date.

It’s not that she doesn’t want to, but since a tragic accident took her mother’s life, panic attacks have trapped her inside her small neighborhood. And though she always reminds listeners that their perfect love could be right next door, it can’t possibly be true for her. Especially when a new neighbor moves in. Sure, he’s handsome, but with his unruly dog and Neanderthal manners, Caleb Knight is the last man she’d ever fall for.

To Issy, love isn’t worth the risk. Until she starts to have feelings for a caller—a man she’s never even met but finds honest, charming, and sensitive. A man she doesn’t realize lives right next door.


Thank you for being with us today, My Foolish Heart. 
Congratulations on being a Rita Finalist! We are all so happy for you!


To learn more about My Foolish Heart, siblings click and her author, click on over to Susan May Warren's website: http://www.susanmaywarren.com/





5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delightful story, Susie!!!

    Congrats on your RITA final. Hope to see you at RWA next month. Oh my gosh, it won't be long until the conference! :)

    Where has the summer gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great book. Love the cover. Congrats on the RITA final.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Ladies! This was a delightful book! In fact I loved the whole series, and I'm glad to hear Susie is writting another one set in Deep Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this and loved, loved, loved it. You can't help but fall in love with this hero--He is an amazing surprise and very different from most heroes. Susie Warrne is so gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. I mean, Susie Warren. Sorry for the typo.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive