Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hot Summer, Cool Reads

Lacy Williams here. When it's hot outside, there's nothing I love better than chilling inside with a good book. (Good luck trying to talk my young daughter out of going to the park, however!)

Here are some I've enjoyed recently:

My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade. GREAT story with a dark, wounded hero that I fell in love with. I love the by-play between hero and heroine and pretty much couldn't put this one down.

My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren. Picked this one up because of the CRAFTIE Ladies Rita watch feature and it was fabulous. Hero and heroine each with their own issues to overcome, and just a really fun story.

The Promise of Home by Kathryn Springer. Loved the rugged hero (a wildlife photographer) and the heroine who stumbles through getting to know her niece and nephew. Oh and a wonderful dog that brings them together!

The Art of Romance and Case for Love by Kay Dacus. These are really charming stories with a southern flavor that makes you feel like you're IN Tennessee. The heroes and heroines felt like people I knew.

I'd love to know what you've read recently and if you liked it or didn't.

Lacy Williams is the author of THE HOMESTEADER'S SWEETHEART, a May 2012 release from Love Inspired Historical.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Dream Doll, which is Ruth Handler's, who invented the Barbie Doll, biography. I enjoyed it. I'm about to start Susan Lucci's bio.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive