Saturday, March 22, 2014

FEATURED BOOK: THE AGENT'S SECRET PAST BY DEBBY GIUSTI



THREAT FROM HER AMISH PAST 
Eight years ago, a drifter destroyed Becca Miller's ties to her Amish community—and murdered her family. Now a special agent with Fort Rickman's criminal investigation department, Becca knows her past has caught up with her and doesn't want to relive it. She's convinced that the killer, who supposedly died years ago, is very much alive and after her. Special agent Colby Voss agrees to help her investigate. Yet the closer they get to the truth, the closer the killer gets to silencing her permanently. 
Military Investigations: Serving their country and solving crimes

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Debby Giusti books! Even though suspense was never at the top of my list, I do enjoy Debby's books VERY much.
    My daughters agree with me, and in fact my oldest daughter took a Debby Giusti book on her honeymoon (traveling out west) and read it during their 2-week trip!
    Looking forward to reading THE AGENT'S SECRET PAST.
    Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, CatMom.....Debby's writings have given me a love for suspense books! She is a great author and a great person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Patti Jo and Jackie! Such sweet words that warmed my heart. Hugs to both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive