Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Lawman's Honor Interview


How exciting to have Heath Monroe, the hero from The Lawman’s Honor by Linda Goodnight, a  March, 2014, release from Love Inspired Romance.

1.   Heath, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

For most of my adult life, I’ve worked for the DEA. I’m proud of the work and the number of  bad guys I helped put away, but a man gets tired of that kind of life. Always moving, always keeping relationships at arm’s length for safety’s sake.

2.  What do you do for fun?

I like to kick back and watch some basketball on the tube when I have time, which isn’t often. And when I get down to Houston I have a blast with my brothers and their kids. I have this little niece who has a piece of my heart.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?

 Well, you see, I met this woman, or rather, she met me when I crashed my SUV on these crazy, winding, dark, Ozark roads. I like her but I found out something pretty incriminating about her late husband. I want to tell her, but I dread hurting her and besides, what if she’s involved?

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?

I’m a former DEA agent. Fear is a four letter word.

5.  What is the most important thing to you?

I promised on my father’s grave I’d that ferret out the bad guys and make a difference on this planet. Holding to that promise means everything. I carry my dad’s badge at all times as a reminder.

6.  Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

I’ve been known to pick up a thriller.

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I can be a little intense and suspicious. Both come in handy in my line of work, but in relationships, not so much.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

No pets but I wouldn’t mind owning a one someday. My brother jokes that I’m socially deficient because I’ve never owned a dog.

9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

Easy one. I’d go back to the morning my dad died and make sure I told him I loved him. And that I was proud to be his son.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive