Monday, February 4, 2019

Adventure Awaits by Terri Reed

Good morning and happy Monday.  Can you believe it’s already February? Did you watch the super bowl yesterday? I can only take football in small doses. We’d turn it on to check the score and to watch the half-time show. But we did watch The Game Plan with Dwayne Johnson. Love that movie. So cute.  

I wanted to share a few more pictures with you of our trip to Ireland this past summer. An adventure I won't forget.
We drove to the very southern end of the island. The day was pretty. Sunshine and water spraying off the craggy rocks. It was relaxing and inspiring.



 

Then we drove into fog. We stopped as we came to this tunnel so I could take a picture. With trepidation we ventured through, praying we didn’t meet a car coming the other direction. Yes, this was a two-way road.



Sometimes trusting God is like this tunnel. We see the darkness head and maybe we can see the light at the end and sometimes not, but we must go through to find out what’s on the other side.

Are you in place of trusting through the dark? Can you see the light ahead? Will you trust God to bring you safely to the other side? Do you find the adventure of trusting hard? 


These are some of the questions the characters wrestle with in my upcoming release, Buried Mountain Secrets.  


Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.
Can they get off the mountain alive?
Desperate to find her missing teenage brother, Maya Gallo ventures into the Colorado Rockies expecting rough terrain--not deadly treasure hunters. But when she's caught in their crosshairs, ruggedly handsome mounted patrolman Alex Trevino come to her aid. The deputy sheriff knows what these bandits are capable of, so getting Maya--and her brother--home safely may be his hardest mission yet. 

12 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Ireland, Terri! Thank you for sharing them.

    And that's a great metaphor for faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust the Lord but I always pray that he'll increase my trust. IMHO, you can never trust enough. More is always a good thing.

    Your story sounds great! Love the pics from Ireland. Such a beautiful country filled with wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, trust can always be increased. We're human after all.
      Ireland was wonderful. We hope to go back. And to tour more of Scotland.

      Delete
  3. My word this year is trust. I feel I need to trust Him more and me less. I love the cover of your book. Sounds intriguing. Thanks for sharing the photos of Ireland as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos, Terri. Ireland is definitely a place I want to visit. The Emerald Isle. My word this year is GROWTH and I would love to be more adventurous with my travels. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growth and travel go well together. I know I expanded my mind in Ireland.

      Delete
  5. Loved you pictures, Terri, what a wonderful trip. I envy you just a bit, Ireland is on my bucket list of places to go, too. And what a great setting for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ireland has so much to offer in the way of inspiration. The people are so friendly and the country so beautiful with much history to absorb.

      Delete
  6. Lovely pictures, Terri. Glad you had a good trip. Ireland is on my bucket list. Your book sounds so good. Treat cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sweet friend. I hope you get to Ireland. It's worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive