Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heroine Interview from A Dropped Stitches Wedding

Interview with the heroine from A Dropped Stitches Wedding by Janet Tronstad:

1. Lizabett McDonald, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I’m in love. Well, I guess that’s not big news since I’ve been in love with the same guy since kindergarten and he’s always thought of me as his best friend’s little sister, but lately, well, things are changing.

2. What do you do for fun? One of my absolute favorite things to do is to get together with my friends and knit. I know it doesn’t sound exciting, but we have the most interesting conversations. You see, we’ve been meeting together and planning our lives ever since we all had cancer as teenagers. We’re all better now so you don’t have to worry, but we do find ourselves in some funny situations.


3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? What I had put off was taking the plunge into faith like the other sisters had done. But now that I did that all I need to do is find the right time to tell everyone about it. I keep thinking it’s such a big announcement it needs a dramatic moment.

4. What are you afraid of most in life? That life will just pass me by. Ever since I had cancer, people coddle me (especially, my big brother). No one wants me to suffer anything so I’m too cautious. Maybe it’s time to just break loose.


5. What do you want out of life? To have a family of my own. Now that my brother is marrying Marilee, I keep thinking how nice it would be if I had someone special like that, too.

6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I want to be carefree and bold even if, well, I’m not really.


7. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I don’t have a pet, but I enjoy the wild parrots that fly around Pasadena. Some nights they come and nest in the trees next to my mother’s house. I can hear them when I sit out on the porch at night.

8. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? Truthfully, I’d rather get a glimpse of the future instead. I’d like to see where my sisterhood friends all are in twenty years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive