Saturday, March 21, 2009

FEATURED TODAY: A DROPPED STITCHES WEDDING BY JANET TRONSTAD


My almost sister-in-law thought I, Lizabett McDonald, would be the first of the Sisterhood of the Dropped Stitches to marry? True, I've confided to my friends that I've had a crush on Rick Keifer since childhood. But will he ever see me as more than his best friend's kid sister? The Sisterhood wants to give me a beauty makeover to catch his eye. I've been preoccupied with a spiritual makeover, and with starting my own wedding-planning business—no time for romance. Yet with Rick as best man, maybe as I give Marilee her dream wedding, my own dreams will also come true!

3 comments:

  1. Abi -- thanks. I have been getting many wonderful comments on the book. The best though was to have Romantic Times call it a 'joyous conclusion' to the series. I had worked hard to make sure it was joyous and was glad to see it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read this book!
    Need an influencer? Love melody
    msproule1225@GMAILDOTCOM

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive