Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving and wherever you are going you arrive safely. I'm joining my son and his family today for turkey and stuffing--two of my favorite dishes. I'm so thankful for God, my family and friends.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Margaret Daley

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  We're spending the day at my niece's, along with our daughter and her family, with everyone pitching in. My son-in-law is going to fry a turkey to go along with the turkey my niece is roasting, and we'll be taking dressing and pies to help out. There will be around 18 of us altogether. We are thankful for all our many blessings--including all of you fellow writers and readers. Praying you all have a wonderful day!
Janet Lee Barton

I'm taking this quick moment to wish everyone, readers and authors alike, a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'm spending the day with my parents and three of my four brothers and their families. Looking forward to some great food, none of which I had to cook. Yea! Have a blessed day, everyone.
Patricia Davids 

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends! I hope you will enjoy a fun and restful holiday weekend including lots of turkey and stuffing, pumpkin pie, fun and games, and also some time for a cup of tea and a Love Inspired novel!
Thanksgiving Blessings to all,
Carrie Turansky
www.carrieturansky.com
SNOWFLAKE SWEETHEARTS 12/12

Happy Thanksgiving!  Hope your day is joyous.
Pamela Tracy

A Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to all. We're on pins and needles here waiting to find out if the kidney the hospital has is a match for my brother Bill and whether he'll be undergoing transplant surgery today.. We'll excuse him from dinner if he is.
Jean C. Gordon

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'm late on saying how much we love our loyal readers. We are blessed to have all of you. I have eaten way too much, and just had my first shopping experience at Wal-Mart. Not so fun, but I think I burned off calories.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive