Sunday, January 27, 2013

Detection Mission Interview



Today we're welcoming Lucy Cullen aka Heidi, heroine of Detection Mission, written by Margaret Daley, a February 2013 release by Love Inspired Suspense. 

Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.   
1.  Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense. 
I don't know other than what people have told me. The police--Lee Calloway--saw me running in the woods while they were searching for a kidnapper. When confronted, I ran and tripped, hitting my head. I had amnesia--didn't know why I was running or rather who I was running from.
2.  So, during the book you met Lee Calloway.  Tell us a bit about him.  What was your first impression?  When did you know it was love?  
My first impression of him was fear. I woke up in the hospital. I didn't know who I was, but seeing him in his uniform sent fear through me. It didn't take me long to realize he was there to protect me and make me feel safe. I knew I loved him when he rearranged his life to keep me safe.
3.  What strengths/skills do you have?  What is your greatest weakness? 
I love kids and work well with them. It has been hard for me to learn to stand up for myself.         
4.  What scares you?  Not knowing who I am.  
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
The lost of my memory--I want to know who I am. I'm falling in love with Lee, and I don't know what kind of life I had before coming to Sagebrush, Texas.
6.  Where are you in your faith at the start of your story? 
Again I didn't know where I was in my faith, except that when I was thinking about God it felt like I knew Him.
7.  Where are you in your faith at the end of the story?
Strong. I wouldn't have made it without Him.
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story.  Tell us why this scripture is significant.
Verse: The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9
This verse reminds me the Lord is my strength, the one to go to in trouble.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
A French silk pie because it is rich, delicious and irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive