Saturday, June 27, 2015

FEATURED BOOK AND INTERVIEW: Security Breach by Margaret Daley



INTRUDER AT THE WHITE HOUSE 
When White House tour director Selena Barrow is attacked in her office, the Capitol K-9 Unit goes on high alert. Selena's cousin is a person of interest in a congressman's shooting, and Selena has been collecting evidence to exonerate her. Could this be the break they're looking for? Officer Nicholas Cole and his dog, Max, step in to safeguard Selena—and to keep an eye on the evidence. As the attacks escalate, Selena finds it increasingly difficult to keep her distance from her handsome protector. But with an unknown enemy watching Selena's every move, Nicholas will become her confidant…and her lifeline. 
Capitol K-9 Unit: These lawmen solve the toughest cases with the help of their brave canine partners.
INTERVIEW:
Today we're welcoming Selena Barrow, the heroine of SECURITY BREACH, written by Margaret Daley, a June 2015 release by Love Inspired Suspense. 

Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.   
1.  Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense.
I’m the White House Tour Director. I’m in charge of the White House Easter Egg Roll that is done every year for the children around the country.
I’m in trouble because I was sure my cousin, Erin, was innocence of the murder of the congressman’s son and I was determined to prove it. That upset someone.
2.  So, during the book you met Nicholas Cole.  Tell us a bit about him.  What was your first impression?  When did you know it was love?
I’d worked with Nicholas at the White House. He was part of an elite group called, the Capitol K-9 Unit. I always thought he was very capable at its job. I learned how capable as he protected me from the person who was trying to kill me. I fell in love when I realized he would be there for me, that he wouldn’t abandon me.   
3.  What strengths/skills do you have?  What is your greatest weakness?
I’m organized and a hard worker. My greatest weakness is that I have a hard time trusting.      
4.  What scares you? 
Being abandoned by someone I really care about.   
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I could trust more. I’ve been let down one too many times.
6.  Where are you in your faith at the start of your story?
Shaky, scared to put my trust in the Lord.   
7.  Where are you in your faith at the end of the story?
I discovered God was always there for me and He would never abandon me.  
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story.  Tell us why this scripture is significant.
By whom also we have access by faith into his grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:2
Both Nicholas and Selena needed to learn to trust in the God. To rejoice in Him and bask in His glory.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
French silk pie—rich and delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive