Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Day - lost, as usual

Okay, I wrote this early, then lost it, then posted where I thought I belonged and ended up on the LI author's site! It's a good thing God loves me because I have plenty of faults! Boy, do I!

Anyway, I just discovered my error and went back online to try to make it up. The following is the end of my original post which is pretty out-of-date by now!

"Truly, it doesn't matter what day you celebrate our Savior's birth or when you choose to give gifts. What I believe does matter, is that you do it all with love and teach your children that Jesus is Lord. In the chaos that used to mark my Christmases I often lost sight of that.



REMEMBER HIM. That's the only thing that really counts."



In His Love,

Valerie Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive