Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April Showers bring May flowers


Here in Oregon we've been having the most amazing weather. The first three months of 2009 were cold and rainy, for the most part with a few mild sunny days. Normally April is another wet month but we have had sunny, warm days up in the high seventies and even reaching into the low eighties. We've gone on bike rides, walks with the dogs to the park, visited downtown Portland's Saturday Market and I'm planning on visiting the Woodburn Shoe Tulip Farm. http://www.woodenshoe.com/springshow.htm

The farm has extended its
Tulip Festival through May 3rd, open daily 9-6. There are many fun activities schedule for the whole family. What I like the most is the explosion of color and the tranquillity of the blooms.

4 comments:

  1. What a great photo. I love it. Oh how I wish those flowers were in my beds.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I do not have a green thumb, if I look at flowers they die,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Terri, that photo is amazing!!

    Edna, I'm with you. I do NOT have a green thumb.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive