Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas book in progress

I hope you all had as wonderful, surprising, and joyous Christmas as we did. Now that the house is semi-clean again, I have a book to get back to. It’s a Christmas story-book four in the Redemption River series-about a haunted hero, a Christmas crazy heroine, and a mysterious mute boy. And of course, there has to be a dog and the requisite eccentric characters of Redemption to round things out. After taking off the month of December to enjoy my favorite time of year, I have to get my nose to the grindstone to make deadline, so wish me luck, say a prayer, and keep an eye out next year for THE CHRISTMAS CHILD.

5 comments:

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive