Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Holiday Nanny Interview

How exciting to have _Connie Ladden the heroine from THE HOLIDAY NANNY, by Lois Richer a December 2010 release from Love Inspired Romance .

1. Connie, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I'm really just an ordinary person, but I do love to help people find the happiness they crave. I like to do that by really listening to what they say--because what they don't say is a clue to what's bothering them.
2. What do you do for fun? Right now I'm busy studying about hummingbirds. Tucson is a great spot for hummingbirds, you know. And I love to swim. My employer has a magnificent pool.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? Oh, I detest confrontation and I'll do almost anything to avoid that--though I certainly have plenty of confrontation with my employer's step mother. She is so negative.
4. What are you afraid of most in life? I'm most afraid of never finding my father again--of never being able to tell him I love him and hear him say he loves me.
5. What do you want out of life? I want a life filled with love. I've never really been anyone special in someone's life--I'd like someone to think that I am, that I'm the most special person in their life, someone they don't want to ever leave.
6. What is the most important thing to you? The most important thing to me is to be reunited with my dad. He left me behind years ago at Christmas. I don't know why. I was taken into a wonderful foster family--but I still want to find my dad.
7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book? I love books. My favorite type are mysteries. All of life is such a mystery, don't you think? I read a lot of Agatha Christie. That woman had a mind like a steel trap. And I love to read books about travel. My, how I'd like to travel around the world.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Oh, there are so many things I'd like to change. My hips for one! :-) And my temper. Sometimes I speak too quickly when I'm angry. I'm afraid I've done that with my employer.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? No, I don't have a pet. I'm a nanny you see and nannies can't take a pet into someone else's home. But if I could have one, I'd like to have a parrot.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? If I could travel back in time, I'd go back to when I was eleven and my dad was leaving me in Chicago. I'd beg him to take me with him; I'd refuse to get out of the car. I'd tell him I'll never stop loving him. Not ever.

Thank you Lois for sharing Connie with us.

1 comment:

  1. Great interview. I am praying that you reunite with your father within 30 days.

    Blessings to you :)

    Twitter: @YoungJBrooks

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive