Friday, December 3, 2010

Valerie Hansen is reeeeaaaaally busy!



Y'all will be practically the first to know my secret. I just received a new contract for six - count 'em - six MORE BOOKS! There will be three Love Inspired Suspenses, two Love Inspired Historicals, and one LI romance like those featured on this Craftie Ladies site.






I've projected this work to take me about a year and a half, give or take. That should keep me out of mischief, huh? The first of the 6 is already scheduled for Oct. 2011 which will give me three that year. The covers of the other 2 are included here.






RESCUING THE HEIRESS is coming in Feb.






FACE OF DANGER will be the month after that, March




Added to that, I'd also like to announce that a previously published
title has been translated into German. Remember "Nowhere to
Run"? Well, it's now "Liebe auf der Flucht".
I found it on Amazon.de, if you're interested.
That's all for me for now. Whew! I'm so busy it's scary. What a blessing!!!!!
Val

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Congratulations.

    I have to say your LI Historical cover is absolutely gorgeous. The cover art for the LI Historicals has been getting more and more beautiful.
    Can't wait to read it.

    Peace, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Valerie!!!
    That's AWESOME news : )

    I completely agree with Julie, I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover but....I'm ready to pick that LIH up and read it on the spot!! LOL!

    Congrats again on your many success, glad we're going to be seeing you around even more in the months to come : D
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Valerie. That will keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful way to stay BUSY!!
    Blessings, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive