Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I'd like to wish my mother a happy Mother's Day! Thanks, Mother, for all the ways you made my childhood special!
Missy Tippens

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. My mother has passed away but there isn't a day I don't think about her and all she gave me--love, support and good examples of how to live.
Margaret Daley

 Happy Mother's Day.  I miss my mother so much.  My favorite memory is waking up in the middle of the night and finding her in the kitchen drinking hot tea. She's pour me a cup and we'd sit like adults and just talk.
Pamela Tracy    

Sending love and prayers to moms everywhere and wishing all the moms who visit this blog a very Happy Mother's Day!
Debby Giusti

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. You are special every day of the year, not just today. My mom's love and encouragement have given me the confidence to follow my dreams. How blessed I am to still have her around so I can ask for advice, get treasured recipes, and share stories and laughter. May God bless every mom.
Christine Johnson

Have a wonderful day, mothers one and all! This one is for you, Mom.

http://simplybooksextra.readerservice.com/simplybooksextra/2013/05/jean-c-gordont-talks-about-puting-on-your-rose-colored-glasses-for-mothers-day/

Miss you.
Jean Gordon

To all the mothers out there:

Who didn’t just walk away and leave their screaming toddler in the store during the throes of another tempter tantrum.

Who didn’t disown their mouthy teenagers, or send them to live with their father, or mail them to China...with no return address.

To those who raced to the Emergency room without makeup in the middle of the night and said, “It doesn’t matter about the car. I’m just glad you’re alive,” and meant it.

To those who dried heartbreak tears over the boy or girl you were ecstatic to hear was history.

To those who cried during the wedding, babysat the grandkids when you or they were sick and never heard more than a hurried word of thanks.

To those who helped pick up the pieces of a broken marriage, your own or your children’s.

You are out there and you know who I mean.

Happy Mother’s Day. May God continue to give you strength, cause He sure enough blessed you with more than enough LOVE.
Patricia Davids


I have been very blessed with a God fearing mother and this year I am spending the day with her. This is rare because I live in New Mexico and she's in Oklahoma. So where ever you are I wish you all A happy Mothers Day!!!
Rhonda Gibson

Wishing all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day! Although my mother is no longer on this earth with me, I was blessed to have her for a mother and will always treasure my memories of her. They become more special with each passing year.
JanetB

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there. I am grateful to my mother for introducing me to the world of books. She passed away many years before I had a book published, but my mother-in-law was my biggest cheerleader until she passed away at the end of last year. I miss them both.
Merrillee Whren

2 comments:

  1. I hope all the moms...and all the ladies who visit this blog...are having a wonderful day!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive