Sunday, May 26, 2013

Her Unforgettable Cowboy Interview



How exciting to have Morgan McDermott the hero from HER UNFORGETTABLE COWBOY written by Debra Clopton a May 2013 release from Love Inspired Romance. Book 1 of her new Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch Series.

1.     Morgan tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I help run Sunrise Ranch, it’s our families 10,000 acre working cattle ranch and also home to 16 foster boys at a time. I love it. The boys keep us on our toes though. 
2.     What do you do for fun? With 16 boys ranging from 7 to 18 we have every kind of fun you can imagine. From seeing who can flip a calf the quickest to crazy fishing tournaments.
3.     What do you put off doing because you dread it? Looking for love…it hasn’t worked out so well for me in the past. I’ve gotten used to being alone. I’ll probably stay single. Getting practically left at the altar twice will do that to a man.
4.     What are you afraid of most in life? Letting someone get close to me again.
5.     What is the most important thing to you? Being a good role model for these boys and carrying on my mother’s legacy (this ranch was her dream before she passed away.)
6.     Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book? I enjoy a good mystery.
7.     If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I don’t really know—I guess I’d have a tougher heart if that were possible.
8.     Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? My horse. He’s useful and a must have in the ranch business. I love horses and especially love foaling season. The boys hear at the ranch enjoy seeing the new foals running around too.
9.     If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? I’d go back to the day Jolie handed me her engagement ring and chose her career as a competitive kayaker over life with me on the ranch. I’d try to figure out how to stop her from leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive