Sunday, August 8, 2010

Heroine Interview for The Cowboy's Sweetheart by Brenda Minton

Interview with the heroine from The Cowboy’s Sweetheart by Brenda Minton:

1. Andie Forrester, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I have a twin sister, Alyson. That isn’t a big deal. The fact that we were separated for twenty-five years is a big deal.

2. What do you do for fun? Hang out with friends from Dawson and I rodeo.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? Right now, talking to my best friend Ryder Johnson. That’s something new in my life. The two of us have always talked about everything.

4. What are you afraid of most in life? The next few months and facing my granny, Etta.

5. What do you want out of life? Until recently I would have said I wanted nothing more than a great barrel horse and time with my family. Now I want something I never thought I’d want; forever with a cowboy.

6. What is the most important thing to you? A proposal that isn’t about, ‘we could.’ I want those three little words that every girl wants to hear when the guy she loves proposes.

7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read? I read Quarter Horse World and lately, the Bible. Wow, when life changes it really changes.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wouldn’t have run from God for so many years.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I live on a ranch. We have horses, cattle, a stock dog and a mangy cat that Alyson insisted on bringing in the house.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? I can’t pick one. I would travel back in time to the moment my parents decided to separate Alyson and me. I’d love to hear their reasoning behind that one. I’d go back in time about two months and rethink that moment that changed my life. But wouldn’t we all, if we were given a second chance? I think it shows we should think more clearly about consequences before we make decisions that change everything.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive