Friday, August 27, 2010

Hurry up and rest

Today's my day to post. And I wracked and wracked my brain for something to say. Ever have those days when you're supposed to have a brilliant idea and you are blank? I could blame it on the weather. It's been over 100 everyday since we got back from Hawaii in late July.

I am surprised my brain is empty. I made the decision not to teach this fall, so my brain should be overflowing with ideas, right? So someone tell my muse it's time to fire up.

Ever have that problem when you want your brain to do one thing and you get nothing?
Leann, who is sadly lacking in ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I understand where you come from in this arena. Sit down and get ready to compose the best literary sentence, paragraph, or chapter and your muse decides it is time for a vacation.

    It happens to me all the time. I have to beat myself up to keep from pulling up Spider Solitaire. Just keep working and something will come to you. (Big Grin)

    Dennis Clarkston
    AKA Clark Stone

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive