Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Social Networking


Hi, this is Margaret Daley. I have a question for everyone. What social networks are you participating in?

There are only so many hours in the day and I'm trying to figure out which social networks are the best and concentrating on them rather than spreading myself out all over the place. I can't keep up. Which ones do you enjoy? Why? Are you finding yourself in the same situation?

I love networking with people and meeting new people, but as much as I would like, I can't find the time to do it all. So where do you draw the line?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret,
    I like to use Twitter and Fb and GoodREads. I like these 3 because they dovetail with my blog.
    I tweet which is then posted on my Fb page. My blog feeds into Fb and GR. So I spend about 1 hour on blog and social media a day. I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lyn. I like those places, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Twitter and tolerate Facebook. I try not to follow the same people/businesses on both though, so I'm not wasting my time re-reading stuff I'd already read on the other site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I use is Facebook... it is always nice to spent time with "real" people after writing about not real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, I'm so glad you asked this question. I've been wondering the same thing.

    I've been bad about visiting any of them lately! But when I do visit, I mainly do Facebook and Twitter. And Goodreads when I finish reading a book.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive