Sunday, August 22, 2010

Heroine Interview for Treasure Creek Dad by Terri Reed


Interview with the heroine from Treasure Creek Dad by Terri Reed:

1. Casey Donner, Tell me the most interesting thing about you.
Well, I’m a tomboy with a glamorous twin sister. We were orphaned young and sent to live in Treasure Creek Alaska with our bachelor uncle. For me, living in Alaska has been a dream. I love the outdoors and can’t imagine living anywhere else on earth.

2. What do you do for fun?
I hike. There’s nothing like being out in the wilderness with God’s creation to rejuvenate the soul.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Interesting question. I guess dating would be the answer. I’m just not good at it. Most of the men in Treasure Creek view me as a little sister. The few times I’ve been on dates were disasters.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Of losing someone I love. I lost my parents, then my uncle. My twin took off for the city the moment she turned eighteen, so in essence I lost her too.

5. What do you want out of life?
Contentment. Peace. You’d think I’d have found both since I live the way I want and in the place I want but…until I met Jake Rodgers and his daughter, I didn’t realize how restless I really was.

6. What is the most important thing to you?
Family and faith.

7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
I love action adventure novels. And true stories of adventurous people.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Hmmm. I’ve always wished I could be more like my twin. Outgoing, beautiful, glamorous.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
I don’t have a pet. But I do take care of the trail horses for the company I work for. I sometimes lead horseback trails ride up the Yukon, though mostly I enjoy the hiking tours the best.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I would go back to the time when my parents were alive so I could get to know them and tell them how very much I love them.

1 comment:

  1. Terri, was great with his answers..Could you provide me a place where i can download this book..I like hiking and even Terri like it..thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive