Sunday, August 11, 2013

Interview Healing Hearts


Interview with the heroine from Healing Hearts by Margaret Daley an August Love Inspired release.

1.  Abbey Harris, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I train dogs in my spare time when not working as a social worker at the hospital.
2.  What do you do for fun?
Train dogs. I love working with them. My father is a vet, and I've been around animals all my life.
3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Balancing my checkbook and getting it to come out right.
4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
Losing someone important in my life again. My daughter's death threw me into a depression and changed my life forever. If it hadn't been for the Lord, my parents and my dog, Gabe, I don't know how I would have gotten past it. She will always be in my heart but now I'm helping others, especially people grieving.
5.  What do you want out of life?
To help others—it takes me away from my own pain and loss.
6.  What is the most important thing to you?
The Lord. He was with me through my daughter's illness and death and my husband walking out on my marriage.
7.  Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
I love to read but haven't had much time lately. I enjoy uplifting stories of any kind.
8.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Each thing that has happened to me has shaped me into the person I am today so that's a hard question to answer. If I took one experience or aspect of me away, would that change me for the better or worse? I don't know.
9.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
I have several dogs and cats. My father keeps asking me to take care of strays that are left at his animal hospital. But one of my dogs, Gabe, is special because I shared my pain and heartache with him and he was there to listen.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I don't want to go back. I am living for the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive