Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wedding Mania

Hello!  Renee Ryan here.  My daughter got married this past weekend.  Instead of telling you all about the Big Day, I've decided to share some of the pictures I took with my iPhone.  ENJOY!

Here is a view from the aisle before she walked down to say her vows.

 
A closer view of the altar!
 
 
MOB and Bride before she walked down the aisle!
 
 
The very tiny wedding party.  HA!
 
 
Because I write historical romance...another view of the altar!
 
 
It was a blessed day!!!!






7 comments:

  1. wow thats a lot of attendants! Looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely ceremony! Very romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! And congratulations to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how awesome. LOL, I had a big wedding party too, but that was my husband's fault. He has such a big family that by the time we included brothers and nephews, I had to find another bridesmaid.

    I love, love, love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a special day!

    Such a beautiful bride!

    Beautiful MOB as well!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive