Saturday, December 10, 2011

FEATURED BOOK: DUTY TO PROTECT BY ROXANNE RUSTAND



After nearly a lifetime in witness protection, Emma Graves depends on the anonymity of her false identity. But when her parents die under suspicious circumstances, and Emma is framed for murder, all security is gone. There's nothing to do but run.Cop-turned-rancher Jake Kincaid is an unlikely defender. Why would an ex-cop believe an accused killer? Still, Jake makes Emma feel safe. With his drive to protect, she knows staying on his ranch endangers them both—yet now that her heart's engaged, she's not sure she can walk away.

2 comments:

  1. As you know, Roxanne, I am looking forward to reading this! It may have to wait until after the holidays! Life is just too crazy right now and my TBR pile seems to grow by the minute! I buy a book and then it sits there! I relax by reading a book but then I buy another one before that other one is read! Can't wait to read yours though as I've read all the other ones in the series and I didn't know you were writing this one! YEA! Looks like another great one! Merry Christmas to you!

    westernaz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Valri. I loved reading your note--and I am so glad that you've enjoyed the series!

    I'm debating about proposing more in this series or starting something entirely new.

    I hope you have a fabulous Christmas and the happiest of New Years!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive