Sunday, December 4, 2011

His Holiday Family by Margaret Daley

How exciting to have Gideon O'Brien, the hero from His Holiday Family, Margaret Daley, a December 2012 release from Love Inspired Romance.

1. Gideon O'Brien, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

Absolutely nothing--I'm just a guy who goes to work and enjoys some free time with his friends.

2. What do you do for fun?

I like to play basketball with friends and boating.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

Housework--I'm a single guy who has to take care of his own house. Not my favorite thing.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

Falling in love--I've avoided long term relationships most of my life.

5. What do you want out of life?

To help others--that's why I became a fire fighter.

6. What is the most important thing to you?

The Lord--He is the one I could count on when I could count on no one else.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

Nah, not much. I work a lot.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

That I wouldn't be afraid to get close to another.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

I have a dog. I love animals and he needed a home. I know what that is like.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

To before my father and mother died to stop it from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive