Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Fun of a New Release -- Missy Tippens


Missy, here. And I'm celebrating a new release from Love Inspired! The Doctor's Second Chance. It's a May release, but it's available in print now! Each new book is exciting. It's like another child being born. And each time, it's impossible to pick a favorite.

But this time, I have to say I really, really like this story. I had a lot of fun with a fish-out-of-water setting for my bachelor hero. When his cousin leaves him with a nearly newborn baby to raise, he's clueless. The only thing he can think to do is get the help of the town's new pediatrician--the one woman he doesn't want to associate with.

:)

Yes, it was as fun as it sounds to write it. But I also had to do some research. My heroine is a pediatrician, so I interviewed one of my children's pediatricians. She was a huge help, especially since I haven't had babies in so many years (my "baby" is now 18!). In the story, my hero is a contractor, so I had to contact a friend from Sunday school to ask him questions as well. I hope I got it right!



It's been an exciting month. Earlier in April I had a boxed set release with some blogger friends from the Seekerville blog. With This Kiss Contemporary Collection includes my novella titled His Heart to Hold. It was another fun story to write! I hope you'll check out both of my releases.

13 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Missy. It never gets old. Each and every book is your baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stories, Missy! Can't wait to read your upcoming release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I'm glad to hear you're the same way. It's hard to show favoritism. :)

    Debby, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Debby! :) Congrats on TWINS...even if they didn't come out the same day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up your LI at my local Frys just this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for getting it, Pamela! I hope you like it.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like another winner, Missy. I love that your heroine is a doctor and who doesn't love a hero who has to figure out how to take care of a baby. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I had a lot of fun with those characters. :)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations, Missy! The story sounds like such fun. Nothing like putting the hero in an uncomfortable situation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, I love fish out of water stories. :)

      Delete
  8. As you know, I love your books, Missy!
    Got this one last week. Anxious to read it, but I had some library books that I had to finish. Today at Walmart, I noticed they only have two copies left! YAY for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, thanks for getting it! I'm glad to hear they're selling. :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive