Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hero Interview from Home at Last by Anna Schmidt


Interview with the hero:

1. Daniel Armstrong, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I own and manage a popular midtown hotel in New York City.

2. What do you do for fun? You’re joking, right? Besides the hotel I have a rebellious teen-aged daughter just suspended from the expensive boarding school she attends, a flighty ex-wife who just took off for Paris and a gourmet cooking course (though I don’t ever recall her setting foot in the kitchen when we were together), an aging parent who insists on remaining on the family cranberry farm in Nantucket even thought she just broke her hip. Fun is not exactly on my Blackberry these days.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? Confronting those I love when I see that change is coming.

4. What are you afraid of most in life? Ending up alone.

5. What do you want out of life? I thought I want success and $$$ -- now, not so much. A little peace and calm would be riches beyond my wildest imagination.

6. What is the most important thing to you? Family – my daughter, Jazz, and my Mom… and someday the right woman to share my life with.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book? Used to be books on running a business and becoming a big success. These days? Looking for a good book on how best to play the ‘sandwich generation’ game! Any suggestions?

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Cloning comes to mind – I seem to be needed in several places at once.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I live in the hotel – no pets allowed.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? Not so far back – maybe twenty-five years or so and knowing what I know now I would probably make some different choices – like not leaving Nantucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive